[slideshow id=3 w=750 h=400]
Imagine a surf trip where you have the “local knowledge” that will allow you to surf top-quality, uncrowded waves each day of your adventure. Surf Tours Nicaragua gets you access to Nicaragua surf that would be all-but impossible to find on your own, not to mention a huge hassle!
Surfing Nicaragua with us is an experience unlike any other because:
- We are north and central Nicaragua’s original Surf Camp and Surf Tour – our guides and staff are the most experienced and professional in all of Nicaragua, hands down. Don’t be fooled by the rest when you want the best of Nicaragua.
- Crowds are our enemy – our experience means we know more spots and the best times to get you to them to ensure you get uncrowded and empty lineups…not to mention we have secret surf spots that only we know about!
- We keep our operation small – max. 11 surfers if multiple groups, or 15+ for cohesive groups – to ensure that northern Nicaragua doesn’t become overcrowded like surf in Costa Rica and southern Nicaragua (Popoyo and San Juan Del Sur).
- We are the closest operation to the airport in Managua (MGA), allowing you to maximize your Nicaragua surf time during your Nicaragua surf tour. We will pick you up and drop you off at the airport.
- We provide you with individual attention surpassed by none.
Nicaragua Surf, Local Style
Nicaragua’s north Pacific coast is relatively undiscovered, and thus provides an opportunity for surfers to experience what surf in Nicaragua and Central America was like 20 years ago. Nicaragua is the safest country in Central America, which guarantees that your experience will be one of pure enjoyment!
Surfing Nicaragua with the Best!
If you are interested in surfing Nicaragua like few have…
- Start by checking out our daily Surf Report and get to know some of the Waves that you will encounter on your Surf Tours Nicaragua adventure in our Videos or Photo Gallery
- Have a look at our All-Inclusive Packages
- Familiarize yourself with our 3 Accommodation options in 2 different areas.
- Check out our FAQs
- Finally, Contact Us for more information and get ready to surf Nicaragua with the best!!!